Invisalign Orthodontics Montreal
In North America, we estimate that 25% of patients 18 years-old and older are following an orthodontics treatment.
Our general dentists in Montreal chose Invisalign because it represents a sound value in the orthodontics treatments. Indeed, today over 3 million people in the world have aligned teeth thanks to the transparent Invisalign aligners. Not only this treatment is popular because it improves dental aesthetics, it also allows adults to feel more "comfortable and socially acceptable" thanks the transparent aligners instead of the metallic box.
What Is Invisalign and How Does It Work?
Through sophisticated 3D technology, Invisalign, straightens up your teeth gradually thanks to a series of custom-made removable aligners trays almost invisible. These aligners move teeth by applying controlled movements. It is precisely one of the strengths of this treatment because contrary to the other orthodontics treatments, Invisalign controls the movement but also the speed. Consequently, only a few teeth move in accordance with the initial treatment plan that was established with the dentist. Discover the many Invisalign benefits below.
Invisalign Aligners Hygienic Benefits
1. Removable for a Good Dental Hygienep
- You can brush your teeth and floss normally, which helps to prevent cavities and gum disease.
- It can improve gum health.
- Researches show that the use of aligners during an orthodontics treatment can improve periodontal tissues.
2. No Food Restrictions
- Since the aligners are removable, you do not have to worry about what you eat.
- No irritating metal in the mouth
- Some orthodontics apparatus, like braces, may provoke temporary gum inflammation (which normally resorbs with the apparatus removal).
- With Invisalign you avoid the risks of a box loss, wire breakage and metal allergy.
- Cleanings are faster and easier than with traditional braces.
The Benefits of Straighter Teeth
1. Healthier Gums
Well positioned teeth get cleaned more easily with a toothbrush or dental floss than teeth that are overlapping, misaligned or too spaced out. If teeth are well aligned, gums "surround them" better, which promotes a better periodontal heath.
2. Easier Cleanings
We can reduce dental plaque, cavities and periodontal disease (gum disease) by maintaining a good oral hygiene.
3. Improved Chewing and Diction
In some cases, a bad teeth and jaw positioning may cause diction problems. The correction of the occlusion may facilitate chewing and diction.
4. Decrease of Risks of Dental Trauma and Abnormal Wear
Well positioned teeth cause less tension in the bones and jaw articulations that support them.
5. A More Beautiful Smile
With straighter teeth thanks to Invisalign, you will feel less embarrassment and will have more confidence.
You would like more information? Or you have questions regarding the cost of the Invisalign treatment, financing or other? Contact our general dentists now at 514- 899-9991.
ABOUT CENTRE D’IMPLANTOLOGIE MONTRÉAL-ROSEMONT
Combining nearly 30 years of experience in implantology, The dental clinic Montreal-Rosemont offer you excellent services and care in dental implants and general dentistry. For informations about dental bridge, rooth canal, wisdom teeth extraction and more, register you to one of our free information session or you can make an appointment for a free consultation.